Best in Recruitment, Manufacturing and Engineering specialists, are recruiting for a Mechanical Designer in the Telford area.
The Role of Mechanical Designer;
- All 3D Modelling.
- Working with the Lead Design Manager.
- Design of tooling, jigs and fixtures in the welding sector.
- Not conveyor design.
- 8.30 - 17.00 Mon - Thurs, 8.30 - 14.30 Fri
Details of our client who seek a Mechanical Designer;
- Our client is a well-established and recognised leader within the design and manufacture of Robot and special machine solutions.
- Based at their purpose-built premises in Telford and due to continued expansion, they are now looking to employ an experienced Mechanical Designer.
- You will have a good working knowledge and understanding of the automotive sector ideally within Welding or machine manufacturing solutions.
The ideal candidate for the role of Mechanical Designer;
- You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- You will be experienced using AutoCad Inventor (preferred).
- Experience in Solidworks if little or no experience of inventor.
- You will understand the mechanics of welding and welding tooling.
- You will have some experience in tooling design (jigs and fixtures).
- Automotive experience would be an advantage.
- You will understand the importance of working to deadlines and delivery times to clients.
If the above opportunity is of interest and you feel you have the skills required for the role of Mechanical Designer, please apply today. Should you require and further information about this or any other role please contact Robin Borns, Specialist Engineering and Manufacturing Recruitment Consultant at Best in Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959222145