Deputy Children's Home Manager
We are currently seeking an experienced Deputy Children?s Home Manager for the Birmingham area of West Midlands.
This is an exciting opportunity to join and independent provider, specialising in providing support for children and young adults who have challenging behaviour, autism, ADHD, Asperger?s or mild to moderate learning disabilities. These children may also have suffered trauma, sexual exploitation or suffered abuse at an early age. You will be an excellent role model, have massive empathy, patience, and the dedication to give to each individual.
As Deputy Children?s Home Manager, you will provide leadership and support to your staff team to ensure high quality therapeutic care is delivered to young people. Your responsibilities will involve:
- Supervisions, appraisals and supporting the staff team daily.
- Identifying ways to support the children to enable them to develop and fulfil their potential.
- Undertaking on call duties on a rota basis.
- Overseeing shift rota system to the benefit of the smooth running of the home.
- Enabling young people to have access to home visits and appointments etc.
What experience do you need to be a Deputy Children?s Home Manager?
- You will hold an NVQ Level 3 in Caring for Children & Young People, or equivalent.
- A proven track record in care management within a supervisory/management capacity.
- An excellent working knowledge of the quality standards as regulated by OFSTED.
- A full driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
Rates of pay & hours:
£22,000 £28,000 per annum (negotiable DOE), plus Ofsted based bonus.
Full time hours, including day, evening and night shifts.
There will be plenty of opportunity to progress and we offer excellent training and development opportunities. We have a number of homes across West Birmingham and Wolverhampton. If you have the ambition, we will give you the opportunity!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959219481