KYC Data Team Manager
A KYC Data Team Manager is required by a global investment bank to manage a team responsible for investigating, reviewing and remediating KYC data.
Managing a team of 12, your responsibilities will include
- Leading and participating in the set up of the Data Remediation function in Birmingham
- Analysing the Bank's top tier clients to produce client profiles to cover client legal entity structures, data integrity for critical data elements, KYC risk and review synchronisation etc.
- Frame required KOPs and KPIs around key processes within Data Remediation
- Help agree realistic timeframes and milestones with key stakeholders
- Develop KPIs and KRIs and other regular MIS that can be published to show progress
- Initiate required systematic changes to both technology and operational processes to reduce / eliminate data issues
You will be an experienced team manager with either a background in KYC operations or with data management / remediation in the banking industry. You will ideally have some previous project management experience as well as experience of business process improvement. Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills are essential.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959215888