My client is a well-established company based in the Birmingham area, specialising in design and manufacture of precision Aerospace component. They are now seeking a CNC Miller to join the team for the long-term future to help with the growth and development in the business.
CNC Miller ? Role Responsibilities
- This role involves working in a small team to deliver high quality components for the aerospace industry, with a right first-time philosophy
- You will need to have experience with using Fanuc controls
- Be able to work on 3, 4 and 5 axis machines
- The knowledge of being able to part/edit programme
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent / or apprenticeship required with certificates
CNC Miller ? Candidate
- The successful candidate will have to demonstrate that they can produce components from drawing / planning route cards to the highest quality, and within the routed time.
- Show a proactive and innovative approach to supporting the team, thrive on problem solving and have a natural desire to contribute to continuous improvement within the team.
- Applicants must have experience working primarily with Fanuc controls.
- Being flexible towards work in other areas of Manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Be willing to work overtime when required to achieve delivery dates.
CNC Miller ? Details
- Based in Birmingham
- Competitive salary
- Working a Double day shift (6-2 / 2-10)
- Must have experience from other manufacturing environment?s
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959221090