An Assembly Operative is required to join a globally recognised and innovative manufacturer of precision machine tool/metal cutting machines.
As an Assembly Operative you will require the following skills & experiences;
- A background in mechanical fitting/building/assembly and an ability to read technical drawings.
- A background in assembling parts for automotive, aerospace or general engineering will be considered.
- A willingness and enthusiasm to work hard is essential.
- Flexibility to work 2 shifts and overtime. Night shift's are optional paying 30% shift allowance.
- Experience of working with sheet metal: tapping and drilling is essential.
This an exciting Assembly Operative position offering considerable earnings due to it's overtime and shift allowance potentials. If you are a hard worker looking to develop your skills and build a career with a world renown organisation please click on the link to apply.