Customer Service Supervisor
Customer Service Supervisor - Fixed Term Contract
DeMontfort Fine Art are the UK's leading international publisher of Original paintings and collectable limited editions. We also have an expanding network of Galleries under the name Whitewall Galleries and Clarendon Fine Art, and at present have 50 locations and are still growing!
Our Operations Centre has an exciting, new opportunity for a dynamic and motivational Customer Service Supervisor to join the team on a fixed term contract basis.
Due to the nature of this role, previous management or supervisory experience within a customer service centre environment is essential as this role will require the successful candidate to undertake a high level of management responsibility in the eventuality of the absence of the current manager.
This is a fixed term role for 9-12 months.
- Managing and developing the day to day running of the on-line order Book overseeing the customer journey of enquiry to successful delivery
- Monitoring and controlling customer complaints
- Dealing with customer and staff reports/business analysis
- Day to day management of customer service team
- Develop and inspire the team
- Implementing the KPI's with team members
- Supporting Manager with daily monitoring and managing of department
- Account manager for a number of galleries and ensuring that you are a constant support to fulfil any sales.
- Ensuring that all client concerns are addressed within a timely manner and concluded amicably
- Drive new departmental processes and tasks to meet business needs
- Representation of team in operational meetings
- Receptive to change
- Driven, focused individual
- Confident individual with a passionate drive for delivering exceptional customer service
- Inspiring the customer service team
- Being innovative in decision making and having a can do attitude
- Be a persuasive and effective communicator with all departmental heads to ensure the smooth running of the order book
- Excellent communicator (both with colleagues and clients)
- A confident and polished telephone manner
- Previous customer service experience in a call centre environment.
- Customer Service NVQ Level 2 or above (ideally)
- High level of customer service
- Strong organisational skills
- Desired knowledge of Navision (NAV)
- Available to work weekends and additional overtime at peak times is essential
Please do not apply for the position without a proven track record as a team leader in a similar customer service environment.
Unfortunately we are unable to respond to unsuccessful applicants at this stage, if you haven't heard from us within 10 working days you should assume you have been unsuccessful.