IFA ADMINISTRATOR - KIDDERMINSTER - GBP18,000 - GBP25,000 DEPENDING ON EXP
KIDDERMINSTER - IFA ADMINISTRATOR - GBP18,000 - GBP25,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
We are working with an award winning and prestigious financial planning company who are enjoying a period of sustained growth. Making this a fantastic time to join an organisation where you will be encouraged and supported to unlock your true potential, allowing you to build a fulfilling and rewarding life long career pathway.
Their Management structure comprises industry leaders who recognise that their people are essential in delivering their excellent level of customer service. Their nationwide, multi-faceted business offers opportunities for those with the motivation and skills to drive their future careers and contribute to team success.
As an administrator, you will work as part of a team to enable the advisers to maintain excellent relationships with their clients. You will also need to ensure that their client information database is accurately updated and that the business is supported in order to be able to deliver an excellent service to its customers at all times.
The role will involve but not be limited to;
- Assisting in the identification and development of new clients.
- liaising with policy providers for policy details.
- Send relevant information / reports to clients, internal & external
- Obtaining policy illustrations.
- Processing new business applications and tracking to completion.
- Undertake office duties, such as filing, post, stock and order systems, minute taking.
You will receive a competitive benefits package including Death in Service, a Pension, a Share Option Scheme as well as opportunities for career progression to match your career aims and ambitions.
The ideal Candidate;
• Experience in a fast paced Financial Services Administration role
• Desirable experience in a regulated environment