Learning and Development Lead
I am currently recruiting a Learning and Development Lead role for a great national organisation based in Lichfield. This role is a great opportunity to join one of the largest co-operatives in the UK with over 8,800 employees and great career opportunities.
The business are looking for an experience Learning and Development Manager to join the progressive HR team on a permanent basis. You will partner with mangers to drive forward the businesses learning and development agenda. your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing the design, delivery and evaluation of learning solutions through a team of facilitators
- Involved in the design and delivery of e-learning solutions via the online system
- Manage the relationship with 3rd party suppliers
- Develop on-going processes for evaluating training methods and effectiveness
- As a key member of the HR Leadership team, you will work to develop the HR Administrators to ensure continued development
To be successful you will need previous experience of managing an L&D team, proven experience in design and delivery of learning solutions and a team-working mindset.
This business has a real emphasis on social responsibility and being able to demonstrate any experience within this arena would be beneficial. If this sounds like a role you might be interested in, please do apply with your most up to date CV to be considered.