Qualified Interim Actuary
The purpose of the role is to assist the development and maintenance of the methodology for the business internal model, provide quantitative and qualitative support to Risk Management activities and reporting, support the development and ongoing maintenance of the productionised internal model and liaise with Group Risk modelling and aggregation
- Solid mathematical aptitude ideally in probability and statistics.
- Ability to be flexible and make effective decisions under pressure.
- Be able to liaise with and communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in well structured, plain English explanations.
- Skills in MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Detailed knowledge of RAGL business, risk profile and mitigation structures.
- Financial market, insurance and operational risk modelling and management
- Financial market products and insurance products.
- Solvency II.
- PRA and FCA regulations.
- Internal Model design, governance and validation.
- Regulatory Reporting requirements.
- Good understanding of corporate governance practices.
- Risk Modelling
- Economic capital management
- Programming experience
- At least 5 years working in life insurance environment and Solvency II.
- Track record of management experience.
- At least a 2:1 in numerate degree
- Qualified Actuary