JOB DESCRIPTION FOR: CARE ASSISTANT
LOCATION: Shrewsbury or Telford or Newport, Shropshire
JOB TITLE: Care Assistants
SALARY: GBP7.50 - GBP10.69 per hour
HOURS: Flexible hours - Full time or Part time contracts available (minimum 4 hours per week)
THE COMPANY: Our client is a care provider based in Shropshire who provide high quality care to people in their own homes.
THE ROLE: Our client is currently looking for additional Care Assistants to join their team.
- A caring individual?
- Passionate about delivering high quality care?
- A driver with your own transport?
- Able to work in Shrewsbury, or Telford or Newport, Shropshire?
If you have answered yes to the above then we would love to hear from you!
Key Responsibilities of the Care Assistant to include:-
- Personal care
- Assisting with social activities
- Meal preparation
- Household chores
- Assisting with medication
Previous experience as a Care Assistant is not essential as full training will be provided.
In return we can offer you:
- 28p petrol expenses per mile
- Paid travel time between calls (GBP7.50 per hour)
- 5.6 weeks paid annual leave
- Guaranteed hours contracts available
- Paid training towards the Care certificate
- Free Uniform
- Shifts close to your home in Shrewsbury, or Telford or Newport, Shropshire.
Does this sound like you? To apply for the Care Assistant role please hit the "apply now" button and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.