Design Programme Supervisors
Design Programme Supervisor - Warwickshire - Competitive rates
Our clients are the largest manufacturer of luxury automotive vehicles. This is an opportunity to work with an ever evolving heritage with an expanding and exciting future.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide liaison between Design, PC&D, Marketing, and Launch teams for your programme(s).
- Establish, maintain and drive delivery of the Design Programme timing plans for your programmes, including all associated models (digital and physical), ensuring it aligns to the VPP and supports all required PCDS logic.
- Deliver robust and timely Design Gateway (DG) deliverables for your programme(s), as part of the wider PCDS process. Ensure all deliverables are clearly communicated, understood, and the required forums are in place and correctly managed to escalate and resolve issues.
- Communicate all programme assumptions (both within the approved cycle plan and study programmes). Ensure a consistent understanding of programme assumptions across the department to enable, along with the timing plan, clear resource and model build requirements to be planned.
- Ensure the overall programme resource provision supports the Design Programme timing plan requirements and track resource status throughout programme delivery.
- Support the Designer and Studio Engineering teams in the delivery of the Design Vision by ensuring any programme assumption disconnects are identified quickly and appropriate forums are in place to drive resolution. Also supervise the programme change management systems to ensure Design understand any assumptions that change.
- Work closely with Design Model Operations, Visualisation, Clay, & ALIAS modelling teams to ensure efficient delivery of all design models. This includes management of content, timing, review cadence, as well as an understanding of associated costs.
- Ensure effective running of the design approval process, with planning support from the Executive PA's, for your programmes, including ensuring the appropriate material is prepared and in place to support effective reviews.
Skills, experience and qualifications required:
- Project Management experience, dealing with timing, cost and resource systems
- Strong communications skills with people of all levels and expertise; notably Design, Marketing, Programme
- The ability to drive the team to deliver a cost/time efficient solution to the Design aspiration
- Flexibility - as programme workload changes the candidate would be expected to work at all studio sites
- Microsoft Office applications experience; notably Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
For more information about the position, or if you wish to submit your CV, please contact Gemma Gregson at Jonathan Lee Design Services - or email: