Control Engineer - Special Purpose Machinery up to £45 per hour
A Control Engineer with experience of sequencing special purpose machinery using Omron controller is required for a Midlands based systems integrator.
The role of Control Engineer includes the following:
- Design electrical control panel and wiring circuits.
- Design, write and load software on to the machines.
- Configure the software to sequence the machine to function as the customer intended.
- These machines consist of conveyors, robotics, pneumatic slides rails, pneumatic cylinders and rotary indexing tables, all of which need to be sequenced as part of the operation. Experience with type of equipment is essential.
- Whilst the company may use a range of controllers these particular projects will be using Omron therefore it is important that you have some experience with this.
If you are an experienced Control Engineer with the suitable experience then please click on the link to apply for this Control Engineer position. Dependant on experience we can offer between £35 and £45 per hour for a 3 -6 month rolling contract.
Please contact Richard Heaton - Automation Recruitment specialist -