Business Development Manager - Scotland
Business Development Manager
Home Based role covering Scotland and parts of Northern England, including Cumbria and Yorkshire.
Salary 30-34k depending on experience plus bonus/commission, car, telephone, laptop and other large company benefits.
My client are an established automotive company who are looking for a Business Development Manager within their Consumer Sales/Retail market to grow their business in Scotland and Northern England.
If you are a self-motivated and creative sales professional with an entrepreneurial approach, you might just be the person to help build on their success story.
The main purpose of the role will be to increase market share, revenue and profitability with the current and lapsed client base.
Day to day duties include:
- Developing relationships with franchisees plus existing and new clients within the region
- Working in partnership with the National Sales Manager for the Retail team to develop strategy
- Travelling throughout the territory which will include overnight stays
Ideally you will possess the following:
- A proven track record of new business development coupled with key account and relationship management skills, in a quality rather than price driven environment.
- The resilience to take a creative and flexible approach in order to adapt to the varying needs of the client base.
You will have access to all the tools and resources to facilitate customer satisfaction and provide you with all you need to perform to the best of your ability.
If you are interested in a new role as a Business Development Manager please contact Lisa Bailey -
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.