JOB TITLE: Electrical Supervisor
BASED (REGION/OFFICE): Birmingham Office - North of the country (North region)
An Electrical Supervisor is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for an Electrical Supervisor to be based in the Birmingham office.
BRIEF DETAILS OF POSITION:
We operate on a nationwide basis, providing Test & Inspection services to both internal and external clients, coordinated centrally from our Birmingham Office, so residing in the Midlands is not an essential requirement.
This role is for a (working) Electrical NICEIC Qualifying supervisor responsible for the day to day supervision of the Electrical engineering resource along with responsibility of ensuring NICEIC compliance within the Birmingham testing division covering the north of the country.
- The successful candidate will be required to carry out regular site, vehicle, tools and equipment audits as well as give toolbox talks and technical support to ensure the workforce works efficiently and meets all relevant KPI & SLA requirements.
- In addition to this the candidate will be required to work closely with the NICEIC Qualifying Manager to ensure branch compliance, attending audits, carrying out audits and additional training of Engineers and maintaining NICEIC records in a compliant manner.
- Due to the nature of the role a flexible approach to working requirements is needed, as a large amount of our work is completed out of hours. Applications are welcome from Northern parts of the country.
- Working throughout the UK is a requirement with overnight stays.
A DBS (Criminal Records Bureau) check is required for all successful applicants, at Integral’s cost.
All applicants must have:-
- C&G 2391 or equivalent, C&G 2360 part 1 & 2 and 17th edition
- A full driving licence
SALARY: To be discussed at interview
If you are an experienced Electrical Supervisor with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.