My Client an award winning AAA studio are looking for an established Release Engineer who has a wealth of experience in successfully building deployment Pipelines to come on board and help with the studio's new IP set release early 2018.
We are not looking specifically someone from a Gaming background but we are looking for someone from a development/Software Engineering background with rock solid development skills with experience woriking with continuous integration, build and release and deployment.
- Enable developers and artists to iterate locally as fast as possible.
- Help us to provide a world class development environment, a scalable deployment pipeline and robust infrastructure that enable the company to develop, experiment and deliver high quality features quickly and with confidence.
- Solve the complex problems and challenges inherent in developing AAA games at scale without sacrificing stability, quality or velocity.
- Help us transition some or all of our deployment pipeline off-premises.
- Be level headed and value-focused, so as to prioritise conflicting requests.
- We expect you to have experience in at least one of these areas:
- Implementing and maintaining Continuous Integration systems
- Software configuration management tools
- Version control system
- Monitoring systems