Commercial Training Executive
At Jonathan Lee we are currently working with one of the most sought after luxury automotive businesses in the world, aiding them in their search for a Commercial Training Executive, based in Warwickshire.
The duties for the Commercial Training Executive include:
- Researching, writing and developing all Dealer Training eLearning modules, with the support of an approved supplier who will create the finished module. The content will range from product information for new models, brand training, soft skills training all the way to competitor information.
- You will also be supporting the delivery of classroom training for dealership commercial induction programmes.
- The role of Commercial Training Executive offers a fantastic opportunity to work with multiple departments and all levels of the business.
To be successful in the role of Commercial Training Executive, you will need the following skills/ experience:
- A business degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent people skills
- Solid understanding of training needs within the dealer network
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent presentation and creative skills
- Self-motivated, reliable, positive and enthusiastic
- Confident IT user (Adobe Package a huge benefit) and the ability to use complex internal databased and systems with minimal supervision.