Are you looking for your next role within Quality Engineering? Are you looking to work in a role where your skills will be developed? Are you looking for your next role in automotive quality?
Kingscroft have been asked to recruit for a Quality Engineers by a leading international 1st Tier supplier to the automotive sector. As the ideal candidate you will have experience of working in a quality engineering role in the automotive or similar manufacturing environment. You will be have strong process and problem solving skills and be committed to delivering quality standards to drive results.
The role will involve:
- Audit and improve production processes and work instructions across the operation
- Take a lead role in investigating and solving warranty and service issues
- Support project development (Process FMEA, Control plan, Quality instructions, Process capabilities, master sample definition).
- Identifying process weaknesses through audit to maintain process control
- Communicate across the internal customer base
- Liaise closely with the production department to deliver service standards
- Play an active role in quality meetings and related internal meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that supports, develops and invests in its staff to deliver results. Applications are welcomed from candidates from inside and outside the automotive sector who can demonstrate the skills and attitude for the role. Please apply today for a confidential discussion about the role.