Engineering Cleaning Technician
My client manufactures components and assemblies that are used in a range of industrial and analytical equipment. Cleanliness of the components within this type of equipment is critical to their functionality and they now have an opening within their existing team for a Cleaning Technician. This role requires a keen attention to detail combined with an ability to consistently work to a high standard and a desire to drive improvement in a team environment. Team Leader / Supervisory experience is desired though not required.
- Responsible for managing, planning and prioritising daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
- Responsible for the cleaning of complex mechanical components to customer specifications using, but not limited to, a combination of aqueous, acid, solvent and other non-aqueous cleaning systems.
- Responsible for the visual inspection of cleaned products to ensure work has been carried out to set standards and customer specifications.
- Continuously improve work methods (including within the team and with other functions both within and outside the organisation), processes and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness. This may include training and mentoring of existing and new employees.
- Responsible for the administration of internal and external (customer) documentation in order to ensure that finished product conforms to the required specification. This includes scheduled maintenance of plant and associated equipment.
- Communicate professionally and effectively with colleagues and customers in order to ensure that information is shared effectively and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for managing own time and prioritising workload to maximize the effectiveness and throughput.
- Work within the firms and relevant regulatory (including Health & Safety and Quality) guidelines and policies.
- Perform other duties in relation to job role as considered appropriate by management.
- Full training will be given however the successful candidate must be prepared to contribute to own learning and development within the role.
Hours: 39 hours standard working week.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established firm who provides excellent career opportunities.