Salary: Commensurate with experience
Glendale is a £50 million+ company delivering 'green services’ throughout the UK. Activities include grounds management, landscaping, countryside and estates management, horticulture and arboriculture. Glendale’s arboriculture activities generates turnover in excess of £19 million. As a result of continued, successful growth over the last 5 years, we are seeking to appoint a Commercial Assistant, to join our regional team.
Our contract with Western Power Distribution requires a commercial analyst to work closely and report to our Contract Management team to assist in ensuring the maximisation of profitability going forward for our Utility Arboriculture contract.
Continuously working to strategically expand, preserve or improve the company’s internal procedures and standards while sticking to business edicts and regulatory guidelines, your duties will include;
- Ensuring all operational progress is logged and calculated financially
- Ensuring all invoicing is completed and paid for in a timely manner
- Liaising with the client to ensure all purchase orders are valid and applicable to the correct invoice
- Liaising with the client to ensure all payments are received in a timely manner
- Sub-contract and supply chain accountability
- Analysis of costs, margins and profit & loss accounts for seven contract areas
- Assisting in forecasting, estimating and budgeting
- Financial reporting generally
Ideally you will have suitable experience, excellent time management capability and enjoy working in a demanding environment with changing priorities.
If you have the potential to fill this role, please send your CV and covering letter.
Closing date: 24/10/2017
Glendale is an Equal Opportunities Employer