Our client is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to help analyse and produce quality results from a variety of complex data. This role is a critical position in the business and is required to help in its next phase of growth by investigating data and looking at workflow to ensure information is being processed correctly without exceptions.
You will be responsible for:
- Data collection and analysis of workflow to ensure information is correctly imported to the system
- Prioritisation of data to ensure the best value is being driven from the system
- Recommend and articulate improvements to present data in various formats for the management team
- Provide analysis using SQL & MI tools
As a Data Analyst you will need to have the following experience:
- An ability to manage raw data into something more tangible
- Experience of managing exceptions and making improvements to data
- Excellent Excel skills ideally with SQL and VBA experience
- Transform data from a variety of sources in a customer service environment
With a well-established name, our client is a market leader in their field. They offer the latest technology, ideas and, most importantly are always looking to improve, grow and advance the business. Keen to build upon their successe they are looking to appoint a high calibre Data Analyst to help the business move forward.
How to Apply
So, if you are looking for a high profile, fresh and stimulating opportunity, that will fully utilise your exceptional skills and experience, then look no further. To apply please submit a fully detailed CV quoting your current remuneration details and reference number 370768.