Our client is a large firm of accountants based in Sutton Coldfield. They are seeking a Junior/Trainee Accountant with ideally 12 months experience who is keen and enthusiastic and willing to learn.
As a Junior/Trainee Accountant you will become involved in many aspects of the accounts department and this will give you a solid understanding to enable you to progress your career. You will become involved in:
- Preparing accounts from incomplete records to statutory level for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Corporate and Personal Tax
- Assisting on Audits
The firm will support you studying accountancy qualifications and give you the practical knowledge that you will need to progress.
This firm can offer free parking, a team based environment with some client contact. Ideally you will be a school leaver/Graduate and/ or with some accounts experience and studying towards your AAT/ACCA.
Does this opportunity match your career aspirations? If so please apply by sending your CV in the first instance. I look forward to hearing from you.
Not What You Were Looking For?
If this opportunity doesn’t quite hit the mark but you have practice experience and would like to investigate alternatives please contact us. You can send your CV to this job or Link In with me - Jo Wain.
Rekroot (UK) Ltd is a specialised Public Practice recruitment business and this represents just one of our many assignments. We specialise in:
- Accounts, Audit and Business Assurance
- Corporate, Personal, Indirect and Employment Taxes
- Corporate Finance and Transactional Services
- Business Restructuring, Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
- Outsourcing and Payroll Services
- IT Finance Systems
We look forward to working with you and being part of your success story.