Sales Order Processor
Our client is looking for a Sales Order Processor to join their team. The company is a well-known manufacturer based in Stoke on Trent who has an excellent reputation for high quality products and services within their field. They offer a relaxed working environment, specialist training and the opportunity to work in a long standing organisation that formed from humble roots.
The role is based in Stoke on Trent and is commutable from Hanley, Newcastle under Lyme, Fenton, Longton, Blythe Bridge and Stoke.
The role of Sales Order Processor will be to support a busy and expanding team with all sales order processing and associated tasks.
Duties of the Sales Order Processor will include:
- Answering incoming calls
- Processing telephone, faxed, web and email orders
- Answering general customer queries and offering technical support
- Providing excellent customer service to increase the product sales
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Good administrative and organisational skills
- Competent IT skills
- A friendly and confident telephone manner
This role would suit people who also have the following experience: Sales Administrator, Internal Sales Support, Sales Support or Order Processing.
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.