SHO/FY2 Obstetrics & Gynaecology
ID Medical is working with NHS trusts in the West Midlands to source SHO level locums for Obstetrics & Gynaecology positions. There are both part time and full time roles available.
This is a great chance to advance your career in maternal and foetal medicine, reproductive medicine or Obs & Gynae in general.
Your role will involve working closely with several other major departments therefore excellent communications skills are essential.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- A calm and reassuring bedside manner
- Apply knowledge you have gained during undergraduate medical education
- Excellent communication skills to deal with a wide range of colleagues, patients and their families
All applicants must have experience working in UK hospitals and must be GMC registered.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.