Proactive Personnel are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client, a sheet metals fabrications workshop in the Staffordshire area.
Due to recent additional contracts, our client is now looking for experienced MIG Welder Fabricators to join their existing team. You will be responsible for producing items of safety critical components from mild/stainless steel sheet, plate and tubular metals using MIG welding equipment to product schedules.
- As an experienced Welder you will be required to perform the following duties to the highest of standards:
- The ability to read and interpret welding fabrication drawings and symbols is advantageous
- Understanding welding procedure specifications
- Visual inspection of welds to published standards
- MIG Welding
Our client will hope for the following skills from a successful applicant:
- Minimum of 2+ years welding experience
- Experienced MIG Welding on Mild Steels in fillet and butt joints.
- Previously worked with 0.6mm - 15mm plate.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to work with others, with a "can-do" attitude
For more information please contact Josh at Proactive Personnel Ltd, Cannock -alternatively please apply here.