Accounts Payable Team Leader - AAT Qualified or Equivalent
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Team Leader to join a busy, distribution organisation based in Birmingham. The company provides excellent customer service to its clients, and supports and promotes employees from within wherever possible.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the UK Accounts Payable Team, overseeing the accurate processing and entering of overhead and supplier invoices, ensuring that suppliers are paid correctly and on time.
This role would suit an Accounts Payable Team Leader who is AAT qualified (or equivalent) and has experience of working in an accounts department.
There is the opportunity to benefit from a competitive salary with yearly bonus, plus an attractive benefits package.
Essential requirements: The successful Accounts Payable Team Leader will have:
- AAT qualification (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in an accounts department
- A proven track record of delivering work on time
- Good IT skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and purchase ledger processes.
The duties of the Accounts Payable Team Leader are:
- To manage the UK Accounts Payable Team
- Ensuring timely and comprehensive payment are made to all suppliers
- To liaise with suppliers and internal departments to resolve and issue on outstanding invoices
- Ensure receipts accruals are kept to a minimum
- Provide monthly balance sheets detailing variances and outstanding balances.
Salary: £25,000 plus £1,600 yearly bonus
Benefits: Free car parking, 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (plus yearly incremental), extra holiday at Christmas/New Year period, company pension scheme, company sick pay, death in service benefit, social committee funded events.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - flexible between 8:00am and 6:00pm
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Accounts Payable Team Leader, Accounts Payable Manager, Accounts Payable Supervisor, Purchase Ledger Supervisor, Purchase Ledger Team Leader, Purchase Ledger Manager, Senior Purchase Ledger.
PLEASE APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!