Position: Graphics Manager
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you passionate about creating innovative visual concepts? Looking for an exciting new challenge? If so, this Graphics Manager role is perfect for you!
The Graphics Manager Role:
The main purpose of this Graphics Manager role is to develop engaging concepts, designs and innovative ideas for print, presentation, digital and multi-media platforms.
Key Responsibilities of the Graphics Manager:
- Lead quality projects and initiatives to support continuous improvement for customer delivery
- Develop engaging concepts
- Proactively influence the team/manage expectations
- Build effective working relationships with other functions such as Operations, Production, Sales and Finance
- Deliver robust solutions to quality and safety concerns using problem solving methodology (internal and external customer concerns)
- Work and implement enhancements to achieve best practice
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong man management skills
- Excellent sales / customer management / relationship skills
- Understanding of the signwriting application process
- Good understanding of digital and wide format printing
- Fully conversant with all aspects of graphic production and application
- Full understanding of graphic media / vinyl material
- Knowledge of both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Previous in-house or brand agency graphic design experience
- Experience of working to brand guidelines
- Have a relevant design/creative qualification
- Be time efficient and work to deadlines
- Able to work speedily and under pressure
In return, the Graphics Manager can expect;
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Bonus Structure
- Pension Plan
- Other benefits (to be discussed at interview stage)
Our client is a truck body and trailer manufacturer, based in Stoke-on-Trent. They began life in 1981 based on a 4 acre site employing around 70 staff. Thanks to steady growth since then they now employ over 450 staff on an 18 acre site.
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this exciting Graphics Manager vacancy, please submit a Covering Letter and CV via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.
Keywords: Graphics Manager, Graphic Designer, Graphics, Creative, Design, Digital, Concept, Print, Media, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, Stoke, Staffordshire