Parcel Sorters - Earlies
We are currently recruiting for Parcel Sorters for our client in Trentham Lakes, Trentham, Stoke-On-Trent.
Our client is a leading logistics company.
Due to continued growth they are looking for Parcel Sorters to join their busy team.
The duties of the Parcel Sorters will include:
- Receiving and sorting parcels
- Line feeding and resorting parcels
- Using RF scanners
To succeed as a Parcel Sorter you will have:
- Attention to detail
- Have a flexible approach to work
- A positive can do attitude
- Be flexible with regards to working hours to suit the business needs
THE GOOD STUFF
- Full time hours on the 4am-12.30pm shift
- 8 hour shifts with a 30 minute unpaid break
- Free Onsite parking
- The site is easily accessible from all major routes
THE NITTY GRITTY
- The role is physical and will involve lifting and moving products
- The shifts are working 5 days out of 7 and WILL INCLUDE ONE NIGHT AT THE WEEKEND !
- All positions are subject to pre-employment drug and alcohol testing and a criminal records check (paid for by the client)
- Induction will be held on Friday 29th September and you must be free to attend.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.