Part Time Finance Officer
A very niche position has become available within the Centre of Birmingham for a Finance Officer working part time for a not for profit organisation. The role will require at least 3 days per week reporting to the Centre Manager and will also liaise with the Treasurer of the center as required.
To be a key member of the management team and to produce reports for the Director is an important responsibility for the role. You will be expected to plan the annual budgets for both organisations' using information from budget holders. You will also be expected to then monitor the performance against the budget throughout the financial year, reporting regularly to Treasurer, Centre Manager, Directors and Finance Committee. You will also be maintaining a cash flow forecast and undertaking regular liaising with investors.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience working within a smaller environment previously, confidently undertaking a range of responsibilities
- Be available for consistent part time work (At least 3 days per week)
- Be a friendly and outgoing individual confident in engaging with personalities over the phone and in person
- Be Part Qualified (ACCA/CIMA), and have strong management account experience
In return you will:
- Receive flexibility to work around your schedule
- Be in a position offering responsibility in order to gain further experience
- Work for a caring and understanding organisation in the not for profit sector
The successful candidate will display all of the above experiences and skills, and be able to adapt to a changing environment. This position is a niche role and an opportunity to take on something different.