Accounts Assistant (5 month period)
A large expanding logistics client based in Warwick is searching for an Accounts Assistant to join their buzzing team on a temporary basis for a 5 month period. This opening is available due a successful quarter and the increase of work load. If the company continue to perform as they have, there is scope for this role to turn permanent. Your main duty will be to support the finance team with processes of invoices and helping the wider team with any other ad hoc tasks. This is a fantastic opening for anyone with relevant experience within a similar role or someone who is able to analyse data efficiently. If you'd like to work in a supportive environment, like working in a busy environment and have working knowledge of Sage we would like to hear from you.
Ideally, you will:
- Have relevant experience of working as an Accounts Assistant
- Be able to confidently use Sage and have had exposure to other finance packages
- Have a keen eye for detail and have experience of processing high volume invoices
- Be a good team player and have the ability to work well with other people
In return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work within a growing organisation
- Gain further exposure to other areas of finance functions and develop your skill set
- Work within a friendly and supportive team
- Have access to free parking
This position is a fantastic opportunity for anyone who is looking for a finance role within a fast growing company. If you have great attention to detail, are organised and have experience of working with Sage, please apply today.