Administrator - Property
Broadspire, a Crawford company, is passionate about providing high quality Third Party Administration (TPA) services that meet the individual needs of each client through a flexible, forward-looking claims management strategy that deals with today’s challenges while responding to those of tomorrow.
Crawford & Company is one of the world's largest independent providers of claims management solutions to the risk management and insurance industry as well as self-insured entities, with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries.
Broadspire are now recruiting for an administrator to join their property team in Birmingham. The role would ideally suit an individual that has a general interest in claims management and following a career to become a claims handler. The person would have good attention to detail, excellent communication skills and confident speaking to people on the phone. Broadspire offer 22 days holiday, company pension scheme, career progression, Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.00 and dress down Fridays.
To work as part of a team in the most efficient manner to achieve business objectives whilst proactively handling claims. Ensuring all work carried out is to a high professional standard
Accurately and promptly accept and process new instructions as far as competently possible.
- Case ownership to deal with claim from beginning to end.
- Awareness and compliance with SLA’s.
Manage client instructions through the development of high quality interpersonal skills and create good client relationships built around trust, respect and speedy resolution of claims.
- Case ownership – to deal with claim from beginning to end within an agreed authority level.
- Awareness of and compliance with service criteria throughout work.
- Dealing with telephone queries, day to day within agreed service criteria.
- Reviewing cases and workflow in a proactive manner and taking action to move claim forward, referring where necessary.
- Reviewing cases in a proactive manner and taking action to move claim forward, referring where necessary.
- Dealing with and liaising with client and policy holders as appropriate.
- Ensure work is prioritised effectively and that personal targets are met.
- Actively share knowledge with peers to develop oneself and others and to act as a role model in appropriate situations (e.g. new starters).
- Actively seek to develop oneself through a positive attitude and through the achievement of professional qualities.
- Able to demonstrate knowledge and/or awareness of FSA procedures and the TCF initiative.
- Maintain awareness of Business Continuity programme and role within it.
Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- A positive attitude and a proactive approach to solving problems.
- Able to co-ordinate a variety of actions concurrently.
Please apply below