Sellick Partnership is exclusively recruiting a Management Accountant to work within a reputable organisation within Stoke on Trent. This role will primarily support the Finance Manager in Business Partnering to improve business operational performance.
The duties of this Management Accountant include:
- Development and production of management accounts schedules
- Prepare financial analysis and MI on business performance
- Monthly accounts to include preparation and review
- Work with the Finance Manager to produce budgets
- Review of costs
- Production of financial evaluation for projects
- Creation of monthly Reporting Pack
- Key contact for Internal Audit
- Other ad hoc duties
This position is for 12 months, however there is potential it could go permanent at the end of the contract. The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience in a similar commercial finance role
- Experience of cost analysis and budget planning
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Stakeholder management
Qualified, Part-Qualified and QBE candidates will be considered. Suitable candidates will be contacted week commencing 2nd October, with interviews being held within the next few weeks.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.