School Maintenance/Caretaker - Part Time
We are looking for someone to work as a part time Site Services Officer/Maintenance Person in a Coventry based school. The role is to start as soon as possible subject to clearance.
Duties and responsibilities
• General maintenance and upkeep of school facilities to meet high standards.
• Opening and closing of the site.
• Patrol of the site to ensure it is secure at all times.
• Undertaking internal & external checks of all areas of the school.
Skills and experience
• General maintenance skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Previous site services work.
Ability to drive a minibus is desired but not essential
• Flexibility of shifts to suit needs of the employer.
• Potential opportunities to cover holidays / weekends/ emergencies at short notice.
• Due to the placement of the role, a DBS Enhanced Disclosure check (CRB) will be required.
• Please note minimum wage will apply to successful applicants.
If you would like to apply, please search for Unitemps and use the reference number 961593 making sure you demonstrate in your cover letter how you match the duties and skills required for this particular role.