Retail Sales Manager
Are you an inspiring, customer focused leader looking to develop your career with an industry leading retailer?
Does interaction with your customer and coaching your team with passion and enthusiasm come naturally to you?
Our client is an industry-leading, multi-product retailer who is looking for a passionate and inspiring Retail Sales Manager to join their team on a 12 month development programme.
This retailer possess one of the best working cultures in the UK and offers some of the industry's leading opportunities for progression. Their development programme is designed specifically to allow you to focus your energies on acclimatising to the culture, rather than worrying about how quickly you get your 'shop keys'. Investment of time in learning and developing the right way is more important to my client.
Successful applicants will benefit from a retail work-life balance unique amongst their competitors plus the opportunity to develop your career internationally in the future.
My client has strong projected growth so the successful candidate will be career minded and flexible to relocate in order to progress your career. Ideally you will be flexible to relocate.
So what does the role involve?
As Retail Sales Manager you will work closely with your team to ensure a consistent, positive customer experience throughout their visit to the store.
- You will lead and inspire your team as well as taking into consideration their input in order to drive customer service and team performance.
- You will incorporate your knowledge of the local market into your commercial strategy and utilise this throughout the various sales channels.
- The opportunity to take charge of one of the largest teams in any big box retail environment in the UK or abroad will enthuse you.
- You will ideally have a naturally gregarious personality to encourage performance through positive engagement and a strong leadership style.
- You will monitor and manage team performance and be confident in offering creative and innovative ways to reach out to customers and improve the service provided in-store.
- You will take ownership of your financial goals and KPIs by ensuring your team are motivated, as well as setting achievable goals for the team to encourage personal development.
- You will ensure store departments have team members readily available to assist customers and offer relevant knowledge of products on offer.
- You will thrive in a busy store based environment and be a natural communicator.
- You will live and breathe the company values sharing your passion with your team.
What qualities will you need for this role?
- You will be passionate about developing yourself and will be fully mobile with the ability to relocate across the UK.
- You will have a proven track record of successfully leading and developing a team and are highly skilled at delivering a strong commercial performance.
- As the Retail Sales Manager you will have an instinctive feel for driving sales and have experience working with store layouts to increase sales opportunities.
- You are confident in your knowledge of the local market and are able to utilise this to deliver commercial results.
- You have strong analytical and numerical skills and have experience in setting budgets and action plans as well as achieving/exceeding them.
- You will have experience in a busy environment with high footfall.
- A Degree is preferred but not essential.
- You will need the ability to re-locate for this opportunity after 12 months.
This role of Retail Sales Manager offers a salary of up to £35,000 plus exceptional career opportunities.
If you are a passionate and inspiring individual looking for a career with a vibrant, international, people-focused company then we would love to hear from you!
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: www.admore-recruitment.co.uk