About the role
We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants to provide care and support to our 25 year old male client based in the Birmingham area.
We are seeking committed staff that are willing to go the extra mile to enhance the wellbeing and quality of life of the patient through delivered high level person centred care.
The client requires 2:1 care with the shift patterns being as follows:
Monday- Sunday 14:00-21:00, rates of pay £8.00 -£9.00 per hour.
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants who:
• Have 6 months previous care experience
• Have experience of working with clients with complex care needs
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Have personal care and manual handling experience
• Are experienced in hoisting and providing medication assistance
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Weekly pay plus holiday pay
• On-going 24/7 support from the Senior Nurse Team
• Refer a friend bonus scheme
• First refusal to other care opportunities
• Members loyalty scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).