SF Group are currently recruiting for a part time administrator to work 2 day's a week for our client based in Bromsgrove. This role is a temporary for 10 weeks and the total hours you will work a week is 14. The role will be paying £9ph.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To manage the companies email account, register all events and process all event materials orders. This would involve data entry into and management of the central events database
- To promptly respond to queries about the campaign and related processes via the email account or telephone, and forwarding any queries to the relevant staff members and external event organisers where necessary.
- To process all Personal Information Record (PIR) forms received in the post - this would involve organising and labelling the forms, logging their receipt on the central events spreadsheet and packaging them to be sent to the external data processor.
- To create top line data reports from the central spreadsheets when requested by staff or volunteers across the organisation. This would entail pulling top line figures such as the number of blood pressures taken at an event, the number of female blood pressure taken at an event etc.
- To support the Prevention Marketing Officer in maintaining effective internal and external communications processes, including writing content.
- To perform general administrative duties, such as photocopying, handling post, filing and typing up documents.
- To manage all office supplies, relevant to the work carried out by the Prevention team.
- GCSE English & Maths C Grade
- Previous experience in an administrative role - essential
- Copy writing experience
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent organisational, written and verbal skills
- Detail oriented and committed to meeting deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills
- Works well independently and as part of a team
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
If you are interested, please apply or send a copy of your CV to