At Jonathan Lee we are proud to be working with an incredibly reputable Tier 1 automotive supplier based in the West Midlands to aid in their search for a Business Manager.
The purpose of the position is to support the Head of Sales and Senior Business Managers in improving sales and profitability and taking control of the key customer accounts.
Your day to day responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
- Overall control of account group as designated by the Head of Sales
- Provide a monthly overview of each account to the team during the monthly Sales Department meetings.
- Developing new contracts within the existing account group
- Maintaining all debts for the customer base within the set limits from the Senior Business Manager and deputy
- Drive and support the requirements to uphold accreditation for TS16949, OHSAS 18001 and ISO14001.
- There will be a requirement for you to travel within the UK, European and Worldwide customer base.
- Plus more
To be successful in the position of Business Manager will need the following qualifications and experience;
- Bachelor's level degree, preferably in a science or engineering based subject
- At least 3 years' experience within the manufacturing industry
- Experience working with manufacturing portfolios worth over £5 Million
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Willing and able to travel Europe and the UK
- Full clean Driving License and Valid Passport
This role is an urgent requirement so if you have the above skills please apply right away.