Are you a qualified Vehicle Technician looking for a fresh opportunity?
Are you looking to join a main franchised dealership with a leading brand?
If you want to be part of a team and also have the chance to earn your own productivity bonus and have the relevant experience then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a qualified Vehicle Technician to join our Flagship dealership in Coventry. The role is Full-Time and is a great opportunity for the right candidate to enter to Automotive Industry with a main dealership.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- To carry out service and repair work on vehicles provided correctly, safely and within the times specified.
- Ensure all job records are completed as directed by Management.
- To ensure that times taken are recorded as specified by the Management.
- Maintain a top level of professionalism by attending training courses, as directed by management.
- Ensure proper identification and handling of parts used in the course of servicing and repairing vehicles.
Light Vehicle Technician | Mechanic | Car Mechanic | Vehicle Servicing | Main Dealership| Light Vehicle Repair
- Minimum City & Guilds in Light Vehicle Repair up to Level 2 or equivalent qualification
- Full UK driving licence
- At least 1 years' experience in a workshop since qualifying
- IT literate
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Worked in a franchise dealership as a Vehicle technician
- ATA accredited
Additional Salary Information:
Generous bonus, Auto Enrol pension, Vehicle discount.
About Our Company:
We are a well-established Family business in the Coventry area, proudly representing our brand for over 35 years.
You'll be working from our Flagship site in Coventry, which opened in December 2015.