KYC Data Team Lead
A KYC Data Team Lead is required by a global investment bank to lead a small team responsible for investigating, reviewing and remediating KYC data.
Leading a small team, your responsibilities will include
- Analysing the Bank`s top tier clients to produce client profiles to cover client legal entity structures, data integrity for critical data elements, KYC risk and review synchronisation etc.
- Helping draft and agree required KOPs and KPIs around key processes within Data Remediation
- Manage delivery against agreed timeframes and milestones
- Train newer members of the team and help ensure procedures are well embedded early on
- Set the stage for measurement of KPIs and KRIs and other regular MIS that can be published to show progress
- Initiate required systematic changes to both technology and operational processes to reduce / eliminate data issues
You will have a background in KYC operations or with data management / remediation in the banking industry and will have some team leadership / supervisory experience. You will ideally have some previous project management exposure as well as experience of business process improvement. Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills are essential.