Senior Infrastructure Automation Specialist
Senior Automation Specialist (Infrastructure/AWS/Scripting)
Salary: £39k - £55k + Benefits
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced and highly knowledgeable Automation specialist with a strong background of infrastructure, AWS cloud and Scripting. Within the role you will be responsible for the full process from design to implementation of various technical solutions which will meet business requirements.
If successful, you will be enthusiastic about new technologies and have experience of infrastructure implementation within medium to large enterprises. Alongside implementation experience you will also have a working knowledge of developing infrastructure-as-code, utilising tools such as Github.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Systems management procedures in a large commercial, mission-critical environment.
- Capacity planning, performance tuning, proactive monitoring.
- Change control, delivery pipelines, release procedures and tools.
- ITIL based service management framework
- Exposure to Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Scripting experience (PoswerShell, Linux shell, Python)
- Public & Private clouds (AWS experience a must)
- Experience of automating infrastructure solutions
- Drive and experience to deliver infrastructure-as-code.
- Experience of Windows Server 2012 and above
- Certified in AWS/Azure
- AWS & Security Architecture
- AWS AMI Creation
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Experience of tools such as Solarwinds and AppDynamics
- Database solutions experience, (Oracle and MS-SQL)