A Landscape Architect required for a well established multi disciplinary Architectural Practice based near Shrewsbury. This is a Practice that offer a range of services in Architecure and Landscape Architecture from residential, leisure, education and regeneration schemes, working on projects with major house builders, universities and developers. The Landscape Architect will be managing a team so experience of and confidence in managing and developing teams is important.
The Landscape Architect will be good with CAD / Revit packages and have strong graphic ability as well as demonstrating technical and design experience on projects. The Landscape Architect will work on a range of tasks including landscape design, landscape planning and Environmental Impact Assessment. The Landscape Architect will be expected to effectively and efficiently deliver projects to a high standard within the client brief and budget as well as having excellent client facing and CRM abilities.
Landscape Architect Position Overview
- Work on a range of tasks including landscape design, landscape planning and Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Deliver projects to a high standard within the client brief and budget
- Effectively managing a team to deliver projects on time.
Landscape Architect Position Requirements
- Degree Qualified in Landscape Architecture
- Experience on LVIA's.
- Minimum 4-5 years' post-graduation experience
- Excellent client facing and CRM abilities
- A good personality - to both bring to the team and in order to liaise and work with clients and other members of staff.
Landscape Architect Position Remuneration
- Salary 30k to £40k DOE
- Working Hours Mon-Fri 9am to 5.30pm
- Holiday Entitlement.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy