Director of Inventory & Planning
Director of Inventory & Planning – Saint-Gobain Building Distribution - Coventry
We have a prestigious opportunity for a motivated Director of Inventory & Planning within Saint-Gobain Building Distribution.
As a world leader in design, manufacturing and distribution of building materials, we are recruiting for a proven Inventory & Planning Director who has the ability to lead from the front and engage with our supply chain management team at all levels.
So are you up for handling the ultimate, frontline responsibility for a business and its goals? Could you help sustain a world class reputation?Then apply today!
What will I be doing in the role?
As The Director of Inventory & Planning for Saint-Gobain Building Distribution you will be responsible for leading the best in class product availability & Inventory team, across a 750+ branch network, including Hubs and distribution Centres to grow sales, margin and market share, whilst optimising the company’s working capital employed.
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
What we are looking for:
- Ability to manage and influence at a senior level - from CEO’s, MD’s, FD’s, Category Director, Regional Directors.
- Fast moving consumer goods, retailing or general merchanting experience.
- Global supply chain / sourcing experience.
- Proven experience of leading high performance teams
- Extensive general inventory and demand management experience.
- Experienced in Implementation and leading S&OP / IBP processes across a multifunctional organisation.
What about the business I’ll be joining?
There are 32+ fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that recruit talented people in the UK and Ireland. However, regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
This vacancy is working for Saint-Gobain Building Distribution; Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries… Are You In?
What are the benefits?
In addition to a competitive base salary plus an attractive bonus scheme, you will benefit from a significant focus on your own personal development and also have access to:
- Holiday – 31 days increasing to 33 with service with a flexible holiday scheme
- Car or Car Allowance.
- Pension scheme – Saint-Gobain Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Assurance – 2 x salary / 4 x salary if in the pension scheme
- Share options (Please check with Reward dept.)
- Staff Discount – Across Saint-Gobain brands
- Equipe – Flexible benefits package
- Private Health Cover
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.