Our client is a national company based in Telford who aim is to be the preferred supply chain partner for any organisation involved in the disposables, paper and tissue industries. Due to continuous growth opportunities they are expanding their site in Telford and are looking for Operator/Maintainer roles.
The successful candidate will have a a HNC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, will have worked in a high speed fast moving consumer group and have proven experience as a Production Engineer, ideally in the Paper converting industry but this is not essential.
- Improvements, continuous improvement to increase output.
- Quality Improvements
- Understand PFMEA/process improvement tools/Capability studies.
- Problem Solving techniques
- Self-motivated and ability to help set and achieve deadlines
- Good communication skills and team working capability
l Standardise the processes in place and review process capabilities.
l Identify and implement improvement projects to reduce cost whilst increasing output
l Good understanding of lean and continuous improvement activities
Hours - 8.30-5 Monday to Friday
Competitive salary depending on experience