M&E Contracts Manager
I'm looking for an old school M&E Contracts Manager, someone who can tender contracts from business development and generation stage through to completion, someone who can cater for both design and estimation. My client, a specialist family run commercial refurbishment contractor who contract a variety between education, offices, retail and warehouses.
The ideal Contracts Manager will have prior experience working for an M&E contractor, ideally running their own Mechanical or Electrical department, either having a number of Project or Contracts Manager's reporting to them. My client's grown year on year for the past 5 years, but now look for a Contracts Manager who can help increase drive and relieve duties for the Managing Director who now looks to focus on the increase of new business as opposed to day to day company running.
If you seek further responsibilities within a role and an opportunity to climb aboard a continuously growing successful M&E contractor, I will be in touch within 24 hours. If your CV doesn't meet my requirements, I will send you an E-Mail stating so. Interviews are being help immediately.
M&E Contracts Manager requirements:
- Must have experience in generating new business or retaining long term business in a Contracts Manager role.
- Ideally have Estimating experience and some working knowledge of design
- Must have experience tendering commercial contracts between the value of £250-500K
- Preferably have a background with a number of Project or Contracts Managers reporting to you
- Must have either SMSTS, IOSH or NEBOSH in H&S
M&E Contracts Manager Package
- £40-55K (Dependant on experience)
- Car allowance
- Private Healthcare