Supply Chain Planning Manager
I am now recruiting for a Supply Chain Planning Manager to join a leading wholesale distributor based in Coventry.
The Supply Chain Planning Manager is responsible for managing a highly complex and fast paced supply chain, delivering products to retailers nationally. The Supply Chain Planning Manager will oversee the inventory deployment across the branch network to deliver the desired customer proposition, optimize operational efficiency, and minimize net working capital investment.
The key objectives of the Supply Chain Planning Manager include:
- Optimise product deployment across the branch network
- Develop, implement and maintain a policy framework and appropriate measures to enable this
- Optimise product replenishment parameters to support the following outcomes (lead time, review frequency, order up to limits, order multiples)
- Ensure good understanding, and provide detailed insight on the drivers of stock adjustments, excess stock and dated stock write off.
- Initiate action plans to drive continuous improvement, and provide appropriate KPI measures
- Support the implementation of new processes to develop an industry leading supply chain
- Relationship development with key internal stakeholders, building awareness and understanding of inventory management and improvements
- Lead, coach and develop a high performing network planning team
The successful Supply Chain Planning Manager should have experience of managing and analysing high volumes of product data and SKU's. Experience of leading and managing a high performing supply chain and inventory team in a retail / wholesale environment with a high degree of customer focus and commercial acumen is essential.
This job comes with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Company Car and fuel card
- Private Pension
- Private Health Care
If you would like to apply to this job please click 'apply now' or contact Mike Hancox directly at .