My client, a fantastic private sector logistics business, who are going through a great period of growth and transformation are looking for a Reward Analyst to join their strong HR team and support in the creation of a Reward function. The business operates across the UK and are not only one of the leading players in their field but also one of the fastest growing logistics businesses in the UK.
The Reward Analyst will be responsible for all the reward functions throughout the business, working directly with the Group HRD to implement and support on job evaluation, benchmarking, data manipulation and compensation strategy.
As the successful Reward Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the management and creation of different Reward factors
- Designing and managing different processes
- Support the end of year process
- Carry out pay reviews
- Review the salary sacrifice schemes
- Working directly with the HRD to grow the Reward function
- Able to spot trends across the business and provide data reports on them
- Manipulate data and present it in a logical way for senior stakeholders
It would be highly beneficial for you to be:
- CIPD part or fully qualified
- Experienced working with multi-site complex organisations
- Experienced working with HR databases and be IT literate
- Excellent Excel skills
- Very technical mind
- Strong ability to understand and work with large pieces of data
To apply for the Reward Analyst position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.