Part Time Office Manager
PART TIME OFFICE MANAGER
Permanent Role £12.82 - £17.94 per hour
Flexible Hours (20 hours per week)
Get Recruited are working on behalf of a market leading consultancy practice based in Birmingham. Due to recent expansion and growth within the business they are looking for an Office Manager/PA to become an integral part of their team in an exciting time for the company.
Primarily, the Office Manager will work alongside the Managing Director assisting with the expansion of the business and being responsible for implementing and developing the systems and procedures needed to streamline various processes.
- Work alongside the Managing Director and the Managing Director's PA to handle the expansion of the business
- Take responsibility for the delivery of projects and working to deadlines
- Develop, implement and maintain various business processes in line with the expansion and ensure compliance with them
- Liaise with colleagues working remotely and in the office to ensure they are working accordingly to the processes
- Produce Performance Management and Management Information reports for the Directors
- Assist with finance duties including invoicing all clients, bank reconciliation, credit control and management
- Manage the company's Website including updating website news, case studies and blog content using Adobe Creative Cloud and WordPress
- Liaise with clients and associates
- Logistical and administrative support
- Must have experience in a similar role; Office Manager or PA
- Must have experience within a similar business environment such as Professional Services
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to organise and problem solve
- Confident to work alone with minimal or no supervision
- Strong experience with Bank Reconciliations and Credit Control
- Preferably experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and WordPress
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.