Project Support - £21k - £29k per annum dependent on skills and
Commutable from Wolverhampton, Cannock, Stafford, Telford, Dudley, West Bromwich, Shrewsbury, Walsall, Stourbridge and much of Birmingham/ West Midlands
My award winning client has a role for a "Project Support person to work within the Change Management Team. You will undertake a hands-on role across a portfolio of business led and technology change and you will be responsible for providing administrative support and ensuring that project governance processes are followed.
Your involvement will include assisting Project Managers and project teams in achieving their stated goals in a controlled manner. This includes updating project plans and documents, tracking progress and actions across the business, arranging and attending project meetings and documenting the outputs from these sessions. Additional responsibilities include supporting others within Change Management in producing reliable reporting output.
You will be required to work flexibly in a small, multi-skilled team and ensure the delivery of a varied workload in an environment which is vibrant and agile.
- Experience of working in a structured Project Framework (Prince2 or alternative);
- 1-2 years of experience in providing administrative support across multiple projects;
- Ability to understand project plans, track progress and update the status of project deliverables;
- Understanding of Project Management techniques including RAID management and Change Control;
- An ability to negotiate and liaise with stakeholders at all levels within organisations;
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication SkillsThis is an opportunity to join an award winning client that really do put staff at the heart of all they do.
"Fantastic offices" "team environment", "best move I ever made" are just a selection of comments from our extremely satisfied candidates
Please apply with CV for comprehensive role description and further information.....
Opus IT Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.