Financial Reporting Accountant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven Financial Accountant to join a one of the UK's leading financial services providers based in Warwickshire. The role has become available after an interval promotion and would suit someone who is looking for a varied role that will offer long term progression within the company.
About the role:
To lead, manage and control the production or robust and reliable management and statutory accounts- Ensure that they remain relevant in a changing business environment.
- Co-ordinate, analyse and control the production of accurate management and statutory accounts to ensure regulatory and corporate governance requirements are met
- Advise and influence on financial controls, process improvement and good practice to ensure the integrity of the reporting cycle is maintained
- Build and maintain effective relationships with regulatory bodies, auditors and all levels of internal business stakeholders to ensure the effective delivery of objectives
- Anticipate, plan and prepare for regulatory and business developments to ensure that the controls team remain effective
- Ensure that business decisions are able to be made, planned and carried out and performance monitored via the production and analysis of financial information
- Deliver short timer/ one off projects and activities as required
Key experience required:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Strong data manipulation skills- Excel
- Experience with the completion of the statutory accounts
- Good analytical and review skills to ensure accurate month and quarterly information is provided to the business
- Track record of influencing stakeholders and providing insight and foresight to the business
- Strong supervisor skills to ensure that the team members are motivated and inspired
- Proven track record of meeting commercial and regulatory deadlines
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Financial Reporting role is for you.
Apply today or contact me on either or for more information.