Accounts Assistant (Immediate Start)
Are you seeking your first role in accounts or looking to develop your knowledge and experience with a nationally recognised business? If the answer is yes, then here is an opportunity not to be missed!
This company are a major player in the retail industry and have recently experienced high levels of growth. The finance manager is seeking an ambitious individual who has the passion and determination to succeed in a fast-paced and high pressured environment, and can integrate into their finance team quickly. The successful candidate will support the day to day working in the team and will gain exposure to a wide array of systems, duties and processes. Opportunities to learn and develop at a company like this do not come up often and this subsequently presents an amazing opportunity for anyone seeking to kick-start their career. It is desirable that you have basic knowledge of accounts, good Excel skills and a strong organisational ability.
Ideally you will:
- Be AAT qualified or part-qualified
- Be passionate and driven to work hard to make your mark within a large company
- Be an excellent multi-tasker as you will be dealing with a number of tasks and learning a number of new processes at once
- Be an outgoing and social individual
In return you will:
- Gain fantastic experience in the finance department of a nationally recognised business
- Be able to start immediately
- Be part of a large team who will be able to help you learn and develop new skills
- Be able to build a network of contacts to aid your career development
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious individual who is keen to kick-start their career within a busy accounts office of a national business. If this is what you are looking for, please apply now!