Job Title: HR Administrator
Salary: £16,000 - £19,000 DOE
This position is a 6 month FTC
Our client is a market leading Software company based in Southam who, due to rapid expansion, are looking for a sharp and confident individual to join their HR team as an Administrator. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate as my client is offering a varied role with an outstanding benefits package.
- Provide administrative support to the HR team
- Carry out all recruitment admin tasks such as offer letters, contracts, references etc.
- Produce and compile starter packs for all new starters
- Carry out general admin tasks such as filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
- Dealing with general HR enquiries by email, in person and on the telephone
- Maintaining strong working relationships with external clients
- Pro-actively gather, organise and store information on the company database
- On occasion provide cover for reception
Key Skills & Experience:
- Prior experience within a HR function is essential
- Strong administration and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment
This really is an exciting and varied role which presents an opportunity to work as part of team where you will contribute towards the wider HR function. My client is offering a wealth of employee benefits such as; free onsite parking, complimentary use of companies own onsite gymnasium, optional use of staff canteen, a 3% employer pension contribution, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more.
If you are interested in the above role then please apply with your CV or phone Melissa Podlaski on for a private and confidential conversation.